Do you often:
- Feel stressed, angry, jealous, worried, hurt, sad or helpless?
- Anxious about day to day routines?
- Get triggered by things that you would rather not get triggered by?
- Make excuses and miss out on activities because you would rather not get angry?
- Get nervous with your loved ones which damages the relationships and make you feel guilty about it?
Imagine being able to:
- Face life without getting stressed or bogged down by intense negative emotions.
- Freely deal with life's ongoing obligations without constantly feeling anxious.
- Discover how far you can go with your career and relationships, once you’re not chained by thoughts of, ‘Will I get triggered yet again?’
- Feel relaxed and confident when you deal with your loved ones.
- Fully enjoy every moment with family, friends and colleagues, without an inner nervousness.
Most people don't really know how to regulate their emotions. This may sound cliche, but you’re truly not alone -- and it is not your fault.
What do you get when you combine 17 years of psychotherapy experience and 500+ success stories?
One unique, powerful, emotional-mastery course
Understand what causes intense emotions and why you are getting triggered , so you can tackle the challenge at its root.
Learn how to quickly overcome feelings of anxiety, sadness, helplessness, confusion, anger, despair, and stress
Discover your inner recordings and the masks you have learnt to wear and why that is directly related to your overall wellbeing
Use the 4 steps taught in this program whenever you are faced with overwhelming emotions. Teach them to your kids as well!
I’m Aaron Lerch, a psychotherapist with a Bsc. (Hons.) in Psychology and a Msc. in Mental Health Science. It’s striking that the majority of people don't know how to manage the most important part of emotional life - their emotions.
That’s why I chose Emotional Mastery in 4 steps as the subject for my second online course. I developed Emotional Mastery in 4 steps, a 14-day online course, to accompany you as you find and enjoy improved wellbeing.
I have taken hundreds of people through these steps. It has been a privilege to see them transform.
Emotional Mastery: What’s Inside
- 4 emotional mastery modules (two per week), so you can process the information and implement what you’ve learnt at a steady, manageable pace.
- 2 bonus modules, covering the 6 Thinking Hats, and how it can completely transform your way of thinking and your communication
- The modules are made up of videos & Powerpoint presentations, assessments, downloadable PDFs, and assignments, to give you both instant and lasting change. The techniques combine the most recent findings from a range of proven therapeutic approaches, including CBT, DBT, Mindfulness, Inner Child Work, Imagery, and ACT.
- I’m right there with you! Ask me any questions along the way using the comments feature; I’ll personally reply to each one to give you personalised support and guidance.
Intro to Emotional Mastery:
What are emotions and why do you have them?
We’ll start with a personal story and how I discovered that emotion regulation is the most important skill you should have in life.
Understanding the role of the subconscious
I will show you how the mind develops and why you can get stuck with unresolved issues and beliefs, leading to getting triggered at times when you wish you didn't.
Getting geared up
In this lesson I will ask you some questions. You will need to do some thinking about this. This will make the course personal to you and allow you to have the most benefit from the steps that follow.
Module 1 & 2:
The Red and White Rooms
At this point you will be ready to explore the first step and learn how to manage the emotions that have been having a grip over you. Your awareness will increase massively as you learn how your own emotional makeup works
The Yellow and Blue Rooms
You will be armed with the intervening parts of this powerful program. Your emotions won't have the same impact on you. In fact, you will start to feel that you are self-developing and that you are growing from your experiences like never before - making sure that these triggers lose their power.
The six Thinking Hats
By now you’ve made major progress in Emotional Mastery. You can now update your knowledge by understanding the structure of the six thinking hats which can save you from any difficult conversation.
Help your children with Emotional Mastery
How to teach these steps to your children. It is one thing to have emotional mastery over yourself - but in this bonus lesson, I will show you how to help your children become better at managing their own emotions - particularly boredom, jealousy and anger.
Get an instant peek into the Introduction
Get it once; Use it Forever
You can download everything -- the videos, the PDF's, the assignments, and the bonuses (and anything else I dream up to create for you during the course!) so you can work through the program at your own pace and benefit from the tools anytime you need to.
Ask questions anonymously directly within the online platform! Get personalised pointers, your questions answered, and encouragement from myself and other participants every step of the way.
Grow and Transform
The program will require some effort (as anything worthwhile does!) but you will have all the knowledge and support you need in order to leave behind the fear you have been living with, and discover a life of confidence and happiness.
Jochie Perlstein BSc. Dip. C.
Aaron has the unique ability of being empathetic even though he doesn’t see you. His manner of speaking is gentle and non-judgemental. He suggests what you may be experiencing, rather than telling you what you should be feeling and going through, thereby giving you space to see what resonates with you.
Professor David Pelcovitz, Ph.D.
Straus Chair in Psychology and Education
Aaron’s approach to treating social anxiety is a beautiful combination of practical exercises, clearly explained materials and a style that finds the perfect balance between reassurance, empathy, and gently supporting those suffering from social anxiety in building a robust set of cognitive and behavioral skills in overcoming their fears. I highly recommend this course as a powerful vehicle for healing. (Testimonial for my Beating Social Anxiety course).
Dr Shmuel Harris, MD. Psychiatrist
Aaron's course on Beating Social Anxiety is fantastic. He presents beautifully with great examples, it is well explained and consists of excellent exercises. I'm sure that it will be helpful for many people struggling with Social Anxiety. I highly endorse it. (Testimonial from previous course)
Dr Harris, Jerusalem, Machon Dvir
Can this course change your life? Get the answer from former sufferers:
I come from a broken background. As much as I hoped to lead a normal life, I always felt an inner tension. I had no idea what life could be. I was lucky to get access to Aaron's 4 step program. From the first lesson, I noticed an incredible shift. I never knew what to do with these feelings. Now I have a blueprint. Thank you Aaron - I can't thank you enough for giving me my life back.
I don't know why this isn't taught in school. Seriously, all we ever do is due to emotions and we don't know what to do with them. I used to be constantly frustrated with my kids. I knew the work was within me but didn't know how. Aaron provides such clarity in the psychological and emotional realm. Once you learn it, it is yours forever. A real gift.
What I loved about this program is the self-development part. It is not just about learning to calm down. It is about growing as a person. Even my salary has increased since taking your course as my boss is now seeing a different 'me', which he likes - and so do I :-)