Does this sound
- I feel drained of my physical and mental energy
- I’m no longer interested in things I used to enjoy
- My body weight has increased/decreased rapidly
- My sleep pattern has changed - I’m not sleeping enough/I’m sleeping more than usual
- I’ve been feeling extremely sad, anxious, negative, hopeless, or pessimistic lately
- I’m struggling to focus and concentrate
- Feeling more energetic
- Feeling happier and more positive throughout the day
- Feeling motivated and goal-driven
- Enjoying aspects of everyday life with ease
- Getting happiness and fulfilment from your relationships
- Working or concentrating with ease
- Regaining a balanced sleeping pattern
Our Learning Modules
The Diagnostically tests – understanding your symptoms and causes of depression and making a plan to get better.
Learn the basic requirements you need in order to start feeling better fast.
Get to know the depressive thinking styles and how to combat them. In addition, you will start to overcome guilt and self-blame
Start reconnecting to a healthier self by reclaiming what you lost during earlier traumas. In this module you will also learn how to prevent relapse
Aaron's course on Beating Social Anxiety is fantastic. He presents beautifully with great examples, it is well explained and consists of excellent exercises. I'm sure that it will be helpful for many people struggling with Social Anxiety. I highly endorse it.
Aaron’s approach to treating social anxiety is a beautiful combination of practical exercises, clearly explained materials and a style that finds the perfect balance between reassurance, empathy, and gently supporting those suffering from social anxiety in building a robust set of cognitive and behavioural skills in overcoming their fears. I highly recommend this course as a powerful vehicle for healing
Aaron Lerch is that kind of therapist who is able to change a person's personality completely. He is the therapist you click with, regardless of who you are. In his online courses you will feel like the unique client he created the sessions for. It's a never seen chance to have treated your anxiety in the most easy and efficient way. If it's Aaron Lerch, you will never regret.
I reached out to Aaron in my early 20s, when I was struggling with so much fear and anxiety that it manifested in physical pain. His approach combined empathy, humour, honesty, and compassion to help me heal and change many of my destructive thought and behavioural patterns. I really don't know where I would be today without the skills and tools I learned from Aaron.